The ISPI Academic Consortium is an exclusive membership among academic programs within colleges and universities that impact or draw from the research and practice of performance improvement. The Academic Consortium will work collaboratively with one another and the Society to transform learning, strengthen relationships, find pathways to introduce students to both the practicing and professional field of performance improvement, and make valuable contributions to the field through service and research.
The goals of the ISPI Academic Consortium include:
- Re-energize ISPI academia relationship
- Provide a cost-effective way for colleges and universities to partner with ISPI
- Bring new practitioners and researchers to ISPI membership
- Increase academia participation in conferences, publications, and certification
- Provide value-added opportunities for students and faculty
Any program within a degree-granting, accredited college or university may become a member of the ISPI Academic Consortium.